This posting by Brian Sirota is so valuable that I thought it was worth passing on! A healthy relationship between a client and a Realtor involves expectations and responsibilities on both sides.
Here is a realistic set of expectations and rights that agents and consumers ought to be able to receive from each other.
REALTOR BILL OF RIGHTS
1. You have the right to a respectful client.
2. You have the right to a loyal client.
3. You have the right to a decisive client.
4. You have the right to discharge your duties without client interference or intervention.
5. You have the right to a reasonable time to respond to a client without penalty.
6. You have the right to formulate the means to acheive client objectives.
7. You have the right to decline or terminate counter productive relationships.
8. You have a right to family and friends, and the time to enjoy them.
CLIENT BILL OF RIGHTS
1. You have the right to a competent Realtor.
2. You have the right to a loyal Realtor.
3. You have the right to honest and fair dealing with your Realtor.
4. You have the right to form the objectives of the relationship with your Realtor.
5. You have the right to be free of judgment from your Realtor.
6. You have the right to be portrayed in a favorable light by your Realtor.
7. You have the right to be free of gossip by your Realtor.
8. You have the right to a transaction free of bias of your Realtor's personal circumstances.
Brian L. Sirota, Esq. © 2011
- Brian L. Sirota,Esq. Broker/Attorney : BRISTAR REALTY Orange County, California
- (877) 641-6964
- (714) 501-7660
Brian Schulman offers expert real estate representation for buyers and sellers of homes in Lancaster County, PA. To learn more, visit http://www.FindLancasterHomes.com/
Interested in Receiving Information on Local Lancaster County Events?